SAP Payroll Functional Analyst
- Perform, support, and execute “end to end” payroll processing activities on SAP Payroll (biweekly/monthly) – full gross to net processing: on cycle/off cycle – for North America Payroll. Conduct payroll audits and control (pre/post payroll) to ensure control and compliance.
- Process payroll adjustments as needed and ensure proper calculation of requested changes. Provide research and support for payroll related inquiries to ensure a timely response.
- Support Ad hoc activities: payroll testing; process improvement; metrics/reporting; etc.
- Supports ongoing delivery to client through issue resolution, case escalation management, change requests (CRs), testing coordination, and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)Support, lead, or ensure the standardization of processes in accordance with industry standard best practices.
- Acts as subject matter expert internally and externally.
- Involved in projects and change requests in either a lead or supporting role.
- Works to support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
- Identifies and resolves issues through root cause analysis and then implement solutions.
- Involved in process creation, requirements gathering, improvement initiatives and other system changes within the process and knowledge area.
- Supports integration across roles, domains, and process knowledge areas. Will work to support, coach, and train global team members.
- Client Relationship Management
- Gains an understanding of processes and documentation to support client or service transitions.
- Communicates effectively with the client, offshore team members and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
- Identifies and assess their impact on service delivery in appropriate forums.
- Leads client interaction and facilitation on client touch points.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience working with SAP HR / Payroll
- Experience with full life cycle HCM implementations
- SAP Payroll production support experience and troubleshooting
- Hand’s on configuration experience in the SAP HCM / Payroll area
- Experience with SAP R/3 version ECC 6.0. preferred
- Willing to learn and work in a team.
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specific discipline. An advanced degree is a plus.
VISA STATUS : Provider agrees if it misrepresents the visa status of any of its personal assigned or company discovers any discrepancy pertaining to represented visa status of any personal and his/her actual visa status then company at its sole discretion may down the rate per hour and may seek further damages as available under the existing law.