Primary Job Responsibilities
· Work with the Agile/Scrum team to help clarify the new products and features requested by our Product Management group
· Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the new applications, frameworks and features within the team backlog
· Participate in pair programming in the delivery of both POC and targeted features
· Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure deployments.
· Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities
· Play an active role in providing feedback and code quality across Agile teams through formal and informal code reviews
· Actively contribute to the automated test suite to enable continuous integration
· Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
· Experience with angular.js,Node.JS and supporting frameworks
· Experience with Dust.js or other templating engines
· Experience with Grunt or other build/packaging systems
· Experience creating user interfaces and addressing cross-browser and backward compatibility issues
· Understanding of key web development concepts (TCP, DNS, HTTP Protocol, SSL/TLS, certificates, etc.)
· Experience with RESTful web services and SOA concepts
· Experience addressing concurrency, transactions, and related run-time application concepts
· Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
· Experience with Git source control and effective branching and release management practices
Nice to have:
· Familiarity with Enterprise Java and supporting Java frameworks
· Familiarity with Unix commands and basic Unix scripting
· Familiarity with SQL (preferably Oracle).
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
VISA STATUS : Provider agrees if it misrepresents the visa status of any of its personal assigned or company discovers any discrepancy pertaining to represented visa status of any personal and his/her actual visa status then company at its sole discretion may down the rate per hour and may seek further damages as available under the existing law.